Monday, May 3, 2010

A Fun, Family Weekend!





I didn't get any sewing done, but we had a great family weekend! It started on Friday with my daughter's Wheels On Parade at her preschool. My little angel is the one in the blue shirt. She decorated her wagon all by herself! Did you notice the scraps of fabric taped to the side?!! Gotta love it. I was very proud!

Saturday was soccer day. No pics as I am the coach and my husband isn't very good at taking pictures. And our fridge stopped working too. Luckily, it is still under warrenty for 2 more months. YAH! The repair guy is here now so hopefully he will fix it.



Then Sunday was this little guys 1st birthday! Happy Birthday Connor! He was the perfect baby for his first birthday. It is my cousins son and he is such a great kid! I just can't believe a year has passed already.

Well, that was my action packed weekend. Hopefully I can get some sewing done this week. I have a purse I need to order the fabric for and make. A wholesale order that is in the works. And some smaller purses that are still in the design stage that I need to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment