Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've Been Sewing



Although I haven't posted in a while I have been busy sewing. This bag is my latest completion. It is copied from Tonya Wheelan's Practical Bag. I was to cheap to buy the patter so I just guessed on the size and made it up. I think it looks pretty close to the real thing. It is a little bigger but it is going to be a beach bag so that is actually good.

I am planning on making more of these bags for gifts for my kids teachers. I think they are perfect for summer.



This is the other purse I am working on. It is the first time I have sewed in a zipper and I can tell I still need some more practice. But for the first time designing a clutch I think it came out pretty well. There are a couple of alterations I will make to the next one but I think this one is along the lines of what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment