Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mail Day!

I've Got Mail!! Well actually I got this yesterday but I am still excited today. I saw that Cathy over at Quilting on Turtle hill bought this fat quarter pack of "Dolce" by Tanya Whelan for Free Spirit at Burgundy Buttons online for a great price. So of course I had to jump right over and buy one for myself too!! And a couple of more things....a honey bun with the Neptune collection and a Nautical Nice Charm Pack, which I already have plans for. Check out this quilt, Anchors Away. Isn't it cute. I think I know what I will make with the honey bun but I haven't really decided yet.






I love honey buns and jelly rolls from the top when you can see all the colors together. I love getting fabric delivered right to my door, it really makes my day. (Just don't tell my husband I bought MORE fabric too. That should be arriving in a couple of day. Eeek.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I have a bit of trouble NOT buying fabric online. It's just too easy :-) Just got some in the mail today too! I really like Neptune - I've made a few little things with it, and have a bit of yardage in my stash just waiting to be used!

    ReplyDelete