Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Hate to Redo Things



I have decided to remove the border that I put on. This is not something I would ever do, but it needs to be done. I originally was going to put on a wider border, but at the last minute I decided to put on a smaller border and then add a second wider border

Well, that didn't work. I don't have enough fabric to put a wider 2nd border on and I really don't want to go buy 2 yards more just for 16 inches. So I am actually going to rip out the border and replace it with a wider border in the same fabric.



It really didn't take much time at all to take it out and redo it. I am much happier with it now. Maybe I will even put it together and start quilting it tonight. I did say "maybe" so we will see.

4 comments:

  1. I do like the second version - I think it was well worth your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing worse than having to "redo"! However, it looks like it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt top and the redo was definitely worth it!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabric choices on this quilt. The wider border does look much better. Good call.

    ReplyDelete