Sunday, August 8, 2010

A New Purse And A New Job!!

I start my new job tomorrow so I figured I needed a new purse right?!!  I am so excited about this job it is finally a job in my field.  I will be a GC Chemist!!  I have been home for the last 5 years with my kids and recently decided I was ready to go to work.  And somehow I got so lucky and found an awesome job in like 2 weeks!!

But back to sewing……..So to celebrating getting this awesome job.  I bought some fabric, of course. :)  I’ll have pics soon.  But then I decided it was time for a new purse.  This purse is by ithinkisew.com and the instructions were fabulous.  I got the cheaper version with basically just pictures and some notes and it was perfect.  I saw this purse on another blog Mary of Pin, Sew, Press (I love her blog) and went and bought my own pattern and finally made my own purse!

P1080302
P1080308

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Love the purse - that fabric is fantastic for this pattern!

    ReplyDelete